I believe that stories of the past should be shared and treasured. I want to create a place that we can share such stories and work together to create a more complete picture of these ancestors, as well as document facts about their lives. Please join me.



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

William Heaps - just the facts

William Heaps 1809 –


William Heaps was born in 1809 probably at Garstang, Lincolnshire, England. He married Mary Helm Cragg on 7 Dec 1831.They had four children. William’s death is unknown but family legend holds that he disappeared.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I see that you have William Heaps born 1809.
    He is my Great Grandfather. He was born in Lancashire, England. I do know what happened to him and I also have his death certif. Let me know how you are related to him, and I will be happy to share my documents with you.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Any documentation you would like to add to this individual?