I believe that stories of the past should be shared and treasured. I want to create a place that we can share such stories and work together to create a more complete picture of these ancestors, as well as document facts about their lives. Please join me.



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Martha Fleetwood - just the facts

Martha Fleetwood Abt 1795 – 7 Sept 1849


Martha Fleetwood was born to David Fleetwood and Sarah Hammerton probably at Worsborough, Yorkshire, England about 1795. She married John Turner on the 6 June 1824. She died the 7th of September 1849, place unknown.

1 comment:

  1. Just me again, Marth Fleetwood was born in 1792, in Barnsley, Yorkshire, England. Her father is David Fleetwood, but I have never found a marriage date for him and Sarah Hammerton. I did find on for David and Sarah Hanstick. If you have found one for him and Sarah Hammerton would you please share it with me. Thank You, Lady Bug

    ReplyDelete

Any documentation you would like to add to this individual?